Loris your blog hits the spot chest on! I think the family member's state of mind etc. has to be assesed before a decision is made. Maybe having family members in the room while resuscitation etc is taking place will prevent another case!
I am an Emergency Room nurse. I have worked in this department for eight years. I have also worked part-time in a MICU. I am presently enrolled at Mercy College where I'm working on my RN to MSN with the hope of becoming a Nurse Educator.
06/10/08/
I did this blog a year ago when I took my initial computer class. Comments are welcomed.
1 comment:
Loris your blog hits the spot chest on!
I think the family member's state of mind etc. has to be assesed before a decision is made. Maybe having family members in the room while resuscitation etc is taking place will prevent another case!
Post a Comment