Hi all, I'd like to share some morePDA informationon I read re Allen Technology. It seems that PDA's are international and are used in different areas of the healthcare system. It was interesting to see how PDA's were being used in Africa.
Please see the following website:
http://www.Cdc.gov/Features/phPDA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, Loris, from your analysis of PDAs versus Allen Technology, which would you purchase as the educator for a nursing unit if you had a grant and could only get one?
Initially I thought I would get each of my staff a PDA so they would have medication information at their fingertips. However, after seeing the cababilities of Allen Technology, I realize that patient information in my department can be linked with other disciplines and department and better continuity of care can be provided through Allen Technology's versatility.
Loris, are you buying a PDA after this course? Don't you think that it would be helpful when you are teaching, especially in clinicals? I would really love to get one for my clinicals.
Post a Comment